welcome!

cropped-meekahsage.com-logo.png

FAQ’s

I am currently expanding my offerings into graphic design, templates and stock image content. more on that to come. sign up for the newsletter to receive updates.

As soon as we agree we are a good fit and have decided on a workable timeline we can book and get started!

As an artist I do have to attract new clients with my existing body of work. I usually put up a highlight reel of images of each shoot to my social media and website. If you’re not comfortable with this, please let me know beforehand so we can discuss the terms!

It depends on the package you chose and the time of the year. Summers are usually more busy so it might take 2-3 weeks for final delivery. The usual delivery time is 2 weeks. 

Once you make a booking, I will send you an invoice. For larger projects, a 25% deposit is due 1 month prior to shooting and the rest (75%) is due 2 weeks prior to the actual photoshoot. Smaller projects can be paid 5 days prior to scheduled shoot.  (the payment terms will be on the invoice).

I accept Venmo, PayPal, Credit Card and Check!

You can book a photoshoot through my website or writing me an email at meekah@meekahsage.com . I usually respond within 48 hours.

How It Works

Let’s learn about each other and get your project started.

We’ll dive deep into your brand, target customer, and mission.

I will strategically craft compelling imagery and graphics that captures the authentic you.

what to expect from our collaboration

You can expect clear communication before, during and after the project. I will let you know what are the best options and keep you in the loop during the whole process.

I strive to provide the highest quality service in my are (that’s why so many clients keep coming back to me:). You can rest assure that you’ll only get the best!

I always stick to the deadline! When something unexpected happens you’ll be notified straight away to work out a mutually beneficial solution.

With 10 years of experience, I know how to set up the best photoshoots. When you hire me, you can be sure that you’ll be treated with care:)

vallecito girls-02
error: Content is protected !!